We are a local startup company that is experiencing rapid expansion. As a result, we could use some extra help! Locvl Delivery helps small to medium sized businesses grow by providing delivery solutions so they reach a wider audience. We specialize in delivering products that require extra care such as flowers, cakes, etc.
Position is part-time with flexible shifts assigned based on your availability with additional open shifts available to take each week, if desired. This position is going to be considered a part-time independent contractor.
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Minimum 6 months’ customer service experience
- Reliable vehicle & valid driver's license
- Smartphone with a data plan & car charger
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you get:
- Salary/hourly compensation
- Chance to meet different clientele across different industries
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel across the Lower Mainland
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement per km driven
To apply, please send your resume and availability to brian@email@example.com. We thank those who apply but only qualified candidates may be contacted.